Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Last Song

Two movies in one day! What's the world coming to?

This one was a movie that I thought I wanted to see, but the girls were so over Miley Cyrus there was no way they were going! :-) It was a cute movie, totally predictable. No too much Miley, my girls still wouldn't like it. A few bad words, but nothing major. Well maybe, the girls would be ok, she doesn't sing until the last song with the closing credits. Her clothes are skimpy in parts. Of course there are bikinis on the beach. And the fellas play beach volleyball, so no shirts there either. Greg Kineer did a great job as the dad. Sad movie though. A popcorn movie to be sure. Romantic drama I guess is how you'd classify it.

Recommended? I'm not sure. I'd hold off due to clothes in spots. And like I said it was predictable. Still. A sweet story.

No comments: