Sunday, January 4, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks

Someone on the Welltrained Mind Forums posted an idea to read 52 books in 52 weeks. Average of a book a week. I thought I'd try. Below are the rules if you are interested in the challenge as well.
  1. Read an average of a book a week - 52 books in 52 weeks
  2. Re-reading a book counts--as long as you first read it before 2009
  3. School related books don't count (unless you want them to)
  4. You can start reading on 1-1-09 at 00:00:01AM
I have a list on the side of my blog to keep track of the books I've read. I'll list title and author. But I won't try to link the book to Amazon or anything. Sorry.

Someone came up with an idea last year that was 8-8-8 or 8 books in 8 different genres in 2008. But that didn't work for me. So I'm hoping this goes much better!

No comments: