Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book 14

What Your Doctor May NOT Tell You About Premenopause by John R Lee, MD, Jesse Hanley, MD and Virginia Hopkins

Great book. Very informative. I feel much better about what's going on and how to "fix" things. But I also notice a marked similarity to other books I've read - whole foods. Could be because my friend Kathy recommended this and other books. But it's a good thing. I think I eat ok, but there is always room for improvement.

But the book is not all about nutrition. It's about the changes your body goes through in your 30's and 40's. What happens, why it happens and how to help the fallout. They keep saying over and over again that if you make changes now during your premenopause years, menopause will be much easier. I'll have to get back to you on that one. But if I can make these years, better. I'm all for it.

Yes - recommended!

No comments: