Saturday, April 26, 2008

The floor is getting put in as I type :-)

They came this moring to finish the floor. (LOOK at the day of the week!) I expected the grinding to be loud, long and very dusty. Nope. It's not bad at all. Well, it was loud. But I was downstairs for all of it and it wasn't headache producing.

Now the fellow is actually putting in the floor. OH! The bouncy spot in the kitchen was subfloor that needed another nail so that is fixed. Hopefully this will be the end of it.

Funny thing (not really) - they said they would start about 7:30 and be finished by 11. Well, it's 11:05 and he hasn't really made to much progress on the floor. I'll have to take the girls to their game about noon. I bet he's still here when we leave. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's still here when we return. But if it is finished today I will be sooo happy!

No comments: